Toner Shelf Life What Is The Shelf Life Of Skin Products?

What is the Shelf Life of Skin Products? - toner shelf life

When I went to school (25 years old, single mother to return to the university), I stopped at a sale of real estate, look around. The woman was obviously are things that sells a high-end product line of skin care. I searched the Internet and the material is between $ 20 and $ 65 each, and they sell for only $ 1.00. That's great! I would buy a lot of products such as toners, cleansers, eye serum, lotions, etc., but I do not know the shelf life. People who sell what they do not know that the value of the property. Do you think if I get sick, does it take? I'm broke for the next four years, which saves me a lot of money, even if I buy from Walmart.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

) As a sanitary measure of 6 months (from the date of opening. Makeup and skin care products for contact with the bacteria of the genus is the skin. and is also a major cause of acne

sweetie_... said...

Usually last about a year.

lina blue said...

You must have a date on the package, but otherwise no more than 1-2 years from the date of purchase.

ivovi200... said...

I used Mary Kay and quality of life for all our products to sell, was a year

Post a Comment