Cure For Piriformis Syndrome And Frequent Urination I Need A Cure For Piriformis Syndrome Which Cause Sciatica, Or A Way To Manage It?

I need a cure for Piriformis Syndrome which cause Sciatica, or a way to manage it? - cure for piriformis syndrome and frequent urination

I dealt with piriformis syndrome for 3 years. I heard he was with a disability, which I deformed my sciatic nerve and piriformis happening born. The piriformis muscle is located deep in the buttocks. The deformation causes severe sciatica. I tried everything, drugs, PT, acupuncture, chiropractic, and as a last resort, I had 3 hip surgery. My doctor (chief of orthopedics has said released on Emperor), there is nothing they can do. So I try to be overcome. I have a very sensitive and can tolerate a little stronger than Tylenol. As a rule applies only severely injured. It hurts to sit, walk, and standing. If I am not active during the day is manageable. But I am a single mother at the age of 6 It is therefore impossible. I need to be active, and then limped, and he can sometimes my legs. I'm at the end of my mind. I'm only 27th I like to feel normal. Can anyone recommend something for me? I would be eternally grateful. Also, only someone who understands ... :)

2 comments:

Arsby said...

Here is an article about the disease and possible treatment. Look for a section called rehabilitation of about 1 / 2 down.
http://www.emedicine.com/pmr/TOPIC106.HT ...

Here is a brochure from the National Institutes of Health, specifically to the treatment of the syndrome, which includes illustrations of exercises. This is a great place. PDF.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/picrend ...

It seems that from a good physiotherapist or sports therapy could be found. Perhaps your doctor can be a transfer.

linzgail... said...

I am 25 and was paralyzed in a car accident in 2002, but regained his ability to walk, but I'm still very weak, she was pregnant when she by what she is now paralyzed for a period of five years, too! PMS I have suffered from a pyramidal syndrome or lol for about 4 years and I've tried everything. I know the hell they suffer! I want to talk about the treatments they have tried to trade and information, my e-mail linzgail82@yahoo.com. Be careful!

Post a Comment