How Can I View Files From An External Hard Drive On My Tv Has Anyone Ever Hooked Up An External Hard Drive To An Xbox 360 And Watched Movies?

Has anyone ever hooked up an external hard drive to an Xbox 360 and watched movies? - how can i view files from an external hard drive on my tv

Now, my question is ...... How do I get the album art on my TV via the Xbox display (and I'm browsing through movies on the hard drive) icon instead of AVI or another? I know it works because I saw it on TV, when my friends, but he said in this way for download. Property derecho''en symbol Traté''clic, and it is the image that the work while you changed files online, but not on the Xbox and TV. I want the picture or something? Any help would be appreciated, and 10 points to first correct answer. Thank you for reading

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well U must be a format and the quality of the movie is too nice photo

Post a Comment