Deer Stand Blinds Deer Hunting Tree Stand Help?

Deer hunting tree stand help? - deer stand blinds

I hunt deer in the woods with my family of 10 acres in southern Wisconsin. The land is primarily forest on a hill with the man in the maze, but there is no grass on top with apple. I already have a foot at the base of the hill, where 2 roads intersect near a cornfield. There are white oaks everywhere. In the tall grass, is an open field amid the maples and patches of grass and trees are in a corner. I would be able to cover both the apple and Forest Hill. Somebody has an idea for a stand / blind to conceal the meadow?

1 comments:

Scot said...

Greetings I see your website is similar to my website treestandguide.com. I was wondering if you’re interested in what is called blog linking. Simply blog linking offers us both a chance to increase the amount of traffic we receive to our websites. I will supply a link to my viewers pointing to your website, if you supply a link to your viewers pointing to my website in return. Please let me know if you are interested. You can reach me at admin@scotmanaher.com

Post a Comment