Social Security Disability Depression Social Security Disability Florida?

Social Security Disability Florida? - social security disability depression

FLORIDA - How do you do SSI (Social Security Disability) for depression and anxiety? What evidence do you need? I was in and out of the administration, since he was 5 years old, and in and out of my life, antidepressants (in and outside of work, because sometimes, sometimes I felt better I felt sick and return to them some don 't work, have had some side effects). I have not been able to keep a job longer than 2 months to 3 years. I did not have a job for 6 months. What to write my doctor? What should I do? Any information is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 comments:

PATRICK H said...

The proof of what you need is a psychiatrist. But consider this, if applied, must be prepared to be rejected twice. his third attempt will be before a judge. Make sure a lawyer and a written examination by his psychiatrist. You should win, however. The bad news is that the entire process from beginning to end takes about 2 to 2 1 / 2 years. They also live in Florida and have 16 months waiting to get my hearing before a judge of the disability. send an email with further questions. numisvest@yahoo.com good luck and God bless

Post a Comment