Photos Of A Healthy Lost Milk Tooth Can I Lose 10lbs In 2 Weeks?? Healthy?

Can I lose 10lbs in 2 weeks?? Healthy? - photos of a healthy lost milk tooth

The 5'7 and 146 pounds, I did make a few models, but stopped because a light weight, has only recenetly in store for a photo shoot, but I want to return the weight I had befor when I modeling 130-135 Do you think that it is possible for me to lose 10 pounds too? But I want it for as healthy as possible, ie healthy eating and exercise 3 times per week to 5 times per week ... What do you think?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

NO

healthy amount is 2 pounds a week at most. It is always recommended for a healthy weight loss.

They have a good plan, however. many cardiovascular --

everything you eat right and exercise 3 times per week? not sure what he meant.

Execution, but not much training or strength training. do sit ups and push-ups, so be sure to have even one days from.

Post a Comment