Fatigue Data Book Torrent Exercise/Unfit/underweight. Need Advice?

Exercise/Unfit/underweight. Need Advice? - fatigue data book torrent

Hello, 27Yo man, 5'3 "120 lbs. I feel inside I am very fit, fit with a team. I have no money to a gym or sign up sport does'nt help.

My resting heart rate is between 55 and 65, my average blood pressure of 118/82

I have for all the problems that can cause fatigue to be tested. Everything seems perfect.

According to all the data that I am an athlete .... So, how tired I eat only a few stairs to climb escapes me .... If walking for 10 minutes, I'm going to get home to plop on the couch and stay there one hours. Should still be inadequate in some way

It is impossible to find information on disability because I am a person a little weight .... any information would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment