Change In Hemroids Didnt Post Before:: 30 Weeks Along And Wondering Why I Feel This Way?

Didnt post before:: 30 weeks along and wondering why i feel this way? - change in hemroids

OK, so this may seem odd, but since she is pregnant, that seems to be strange, and sometimes even openly uncomfortable? Movements although I'm usually very congested, and when he stool, looked the more hättet rabbits, but has now begun, with cramps and really good, and I worried that, and that nothing would change, as I (rectaly bleeding) and in my "What to expect" book, says its normal and could Hemroids, but I did not feel anything outside, said in Hemroids are extremely rare when it might be funny?
Another thing I'm really tired, and I am trying to make it, but my son is still driving (or at least that's what it feels like), most of my bones, such as hip or what? and it really hurts, and I increased the pressure on my back, but if I feel waddeling chat! and feel as if you were under pressure, it is too ... is that normal? or perhaps the time? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment