Requirements For Moble Home Parks As For Age A Program Needs A Minimum Intel 945 Chipset To Run, And I Have The Following Graphics Card?

A program needs a minimum Intel 945 chipset to run, and I have the following graphics card? - requirements for moble home parks as for age

A program that you downloaded (was known as Second Life - https: / / secure-web19.secondlife.com/my/support/system-requirements /) at least an Intel 945th I have a "Moble Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family". Please support me have said, and said she couldnt determine what chipset I have. It is not from Microsoft. Do you think that it is safe to run this program on my computer?

I do not know if it's relevant or not, but heres some more information about my computer:
I have less than one years
This is a Satellite A305-S6905
Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo Processor T6400
3 GB of SDRAM 320GB HDD
802.11 a / g / n WLAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment